Our expert tutors can assist your child to develop their learning confidence and improve their school achievements!
The comprehensive range of online education programs we have developed, reflects the diverse learning needs and learning goals of the students we tutor. Every student who enrols in our education programs is an individual with academic strengths and academic challenges that are unique to them. This is why we have developed a range of learning options for students including one-to-one academic tutoring, small group academic tutoring and a variety of workshop programs.
One-to-One Online Tutoring Lessons
One-to-one academic tutoring lessons are available for students from Preparatory to Year 12, in a range of subject areas. One-to-one lessons involve a qualified tutor teaching an individual student face to face in our online classroom, and can be scheduled at times that suit students. Lesson content is specifically tailored to cater for the learning needs and learning goals of each individual student. Tutors closely monitor the progress of each student to ensure their lessons are continually improving their skills, knowledge and understandings.
Small Group Academic Tutoring Lessons
Small group academic tutoring lessons are available for students from Year 2 to Year 8, in a range of subject areas. Small group lessons involve a qualified tutor teaching 2, 3 or 4 students from the same year level, at a time and are scheduled at pre-determined times. Students can benefit from working collaboratively with their peers in our small group lessons. Tutors monitor the progress of each student’s skills, knowledge and understandings to ensure that they are engaging with lesson content that is assisting their academic progress.
Online Workshop Programs (Years 2 – 8)
Workshop programs are available for students from Year 2 to Year 8, in a range of topics. Our workshop programs involve a qualified tutor teaching 2 to 5 students from similar year levels at a time. Most of our workshop programs consist of 5 workshops and like our small group academic tutoring lessons, they are scheduled at specific times. Workshop content is specifically tailored to target the learning needs and interests of individual students, and students can benefit from working collaboratively with their peers in our workshop programs.
Our range of online tutoring programs are as diverse as our students.
Our online education programs cater for a variety of student learning needs, including:
- students who are under-performing at school,
- students whose first language is not English
- students who would benefit from extension,
- students preparing for assessments,
- students preparing to apply for selective schools or academic scholarships,
- gifted and talented students,
- students who have a diagnosed learning disability,
- student athletes who spend time away from school training and competing,
- students completing their schooling at home,
- students preparing to apply for academic scholarships,
- students transitioning from Primary school to Secondary School,
- students who need support with homework or improving their study habits,
- students looking to improve the grades they are achieving at school.
Let’s Get Started – We’re Here For All Your Learning Needs
Our online education services benefit students in a range of ways, including:
- providing students with unique and individualised learning experiences,
- enabling students to learn, free from other distractions,
- providing students with the time they need to practice, consolidate and extend their understandings, knowledge and skills,
- enabling students to progress through curriculum content at their own pace,
- providing students with the opportunity to review concepts, to ensure they are fully understood,
- encouraging students to develop effective study habits; teaching them ‘how to learn’,
- improving student achievement and their grades at school,
- improving a student’s confidence in their learning ability, which can lead to them developing a more positive attitude towards learning and school,
- providing gifted and talented students with the learning experiences they need, to fully develop their unique potential.
Optimise Learning is Assisting Students All Over Australia
My twin 8yo girls loved their online tutoring sessions. The sessions allowed them to utilise technology in the comfort of our home, which was fantastic! Logging into the session was completed with ease. The girls loved tutoring and are asking for more next year. Thank you Optimise Learning for making learning fun, engaging and rewarding.
During the past term, Mr Hand has helped and guided me through the new experience of Distance Education. Having a tutor like Mr Hand has really benefited my grades and allowed me to find a balanced study/dance plan. I have an extensive dance training schedule of approximately 25-30 hours per week. I travel twice weekly…
The Optimise Learning team around Tracey and Peter managed to effectively combine academics with our sport of ski racing, which happens mostly in the Northern Hemisphere winters. The tutoring system gave our athletes the possibility to extend their ski training and competition period in Austria, as well as being focused while studying with the support…
Start Optimising Your Child’s School Achievements Today!
Our online tutoring services have assisted hundreds of students throughout Australia to develop their self-confidence, and improve their achievements at school.
Contact us to discuss your child’s learning needs and academic goals.