If you are a qualified, passionate and experienced teacher or pre-service teacher looking to join a dynamic committed team of tutors, we would love to hear from you.
Become an Online Tutor with Optimise Learning
Are you motivated by the opportunity to make a difference to a student’s future?
- Are you a qualified teacher or university student currently studying Education?
- Do you genuinely want to make a difference to advancing the academic outcomes of young people?
- Are you looking for opportunities to develop your teaching skills?
- Are you enthusiastic, reliable and dedicated?
If so we would love to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting tutors to teach school aged students online. You will need your own computer, access to the internet and a quiet, private space to tutor.
What We Require
- Current Paid Working With Children Check
- Australian Business Number (or ability to apply for one)
- Ability to provide current employment/professional reference/s
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
Qualified teachers, pre service teachers or students who are studying Education, English, Science or Mathematics at University
We Are Looking For Australian Tutors Who Have:
- Outstanding skills in English
- Experience in and an understanding of the Australian education system
- Outstanding skills in their relevant curriculum area
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional presentation skills
- An approachable and friendly manner
- Demonstrated the ability to teach a concept effectively
- Demonstrated the ability to engage and motivate students
- Demonstrated the ability to facilitate small group interactions
HOURS: Whilst you can work around your own schedule, most of our students prefer to have their lessons on weekdays outside of school hours or on the weekend.
Applicants are asked to email their CV, including the contact details of at least two professional referees to [email protected]
You can make a difference to the life of a student!
When you tutor with Optimise Learning, you don’t need to advertise for students, schedule their lessons, manage student enrolments or organise invoicing and receive payments. We take care of the many tasks that occur outside of tutoring lessons, so you can focus on the most important thing, which is assisting students to achieve their learning goals.